Liquid Filter Bags
Liquid Filter Bags media include both polyester and polypropylene felt, nylon monofilament mesh, polyester multifilament mesh. Rings made of carbon steel, stainless steel, plastic and plastic flange tops are available. More than 15 standard sizes are offered.
Micron-rated filter bags offer an inexpensive alternative to cartridge filtration with many of the benefits. High flow rates and ease of disposal make bags a popular choice for nominal filtration.
With the advancement of microfiber polypropylene media, The Filter Factory offers several multi-layer “graded density” bags. These bags have a much higher dirt holding capacity as well as increased efficiencies.
When it comes to micron-rated liquid filter bags the choice is easy. The Filter Factory offers quality products at a fair price.
Liquid Filter Bags Features and Specifications
- The Filter Factory’s liquid filter bags are manufactured in the USA and are made with the highest-grade materials to offer you quality and efficiency in each bag
- All standard sizes are available with 12 different top rings to offer you the proper filter bag you need to adapt with your existing housings
- Ratings from 1 to 1000 micron and 8 different medias suitable to your application
- Bag Handles are standard on our bags at no additional cost
- Our filter bags are produced in a silicone free environment
- Custom bags, sleeves or panels can be produced to your specifications, offering you complete control of the filtration process
- Multi-Layered filter bags are available
- Optional Glazing inhibits fiber migration and enhances efficiency
- All materials used in production are FDA Title 21 compliant
Download our Liquid Filter Bags Datasheet
Call us today at (928) 257-3859 to learn more, or fill out our contact form and someone will get back to you.