String Wound Filter Cartridges
String Wound Filter Cartridges are made of a single strand of yarn, which is precision wound around a perforated center core in a controlled diamond pattern. The Filter Factory’s unique manufacturing process produces a cartridge with a graded density structure which decreases in size from the outside surface to the center core. The Filter Factory string wound filter cartridges are known for their long life and consistent removal rating.
The string wound filter cartridges are available in 14 standard fibers, 15 particle removal ratings, 5 different center core materials, and unlimited lengths from 9.75″ through 40″. With this wide range of possible cartridges, The Filter Factory can provide with the right cartridge for your application.
String Wound Filter Cartridge Features and Specifications
- The Filter Factory’s string wound elements are manufactured in-house on custom, high-speed, computer-controlled machines for consistent thread spacing
- Customized patterns and spacing offered to adapt to your specialized applications
- Ink and paint elements have a 3-stage multi-pattern winding process offering true depth loading and prevents core blinding
- With 14 media selections and 15-micron ratings, we can produce the elements you require
- All end cap configurations available to fit your existing housing
- Standard diameters are 2.5 and 4.5 inches
- Standard lengths from 9.75 to 40 inches
- FDA Title 21 Compliant Media
Download our String Wound Filter Cartridge Datasheet
Call us today at (928) 627-5500 to learn more, or fill out our contact form and someone will get back to you.